quinta-feira, 25 de setembro de 2014

Party in the brain

          Today is my fourth day in off, and after make some late things, I'm listen electronic musics to increase my mood. The first thing that I did today was take a coffee and fry a stale bread with butter to give more flavor. After, I tried to study a little, and as always, I procrastinated and went watch a video to listen electronic musics.
          And I found a video of Tomorrowland party. I always wanted participate of a party like that, and actually, any kind of party 'cause I almost never go to parties. By the way, as everybody know, I dont usually have fun.
          Despite of the fact of will happen the Tomorrowland in Brazil next year, I not will. Know why? The organization in Belgica should be great, and in Brazil I dont think so. Although the Tomorrowland team comes here to do it, I prefer be safe in my house, and without see all the brazilian people have fun and been better than me. In Belgica I should be another person, and maybe have fun like the other people around. So, I'll try to go in a time that I have sufficient money to travel and know international people. It will be awesome!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário