quinta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2014

The subdued

          Few years ago, I was beginning a new history in my life. I always loved my job, so be a nurse has been great for me and a big opportunity for overcome fears and improve my practice. And during this years it happens, but under a terrible condition: The subservience.
           I've learned a lot through books, scientific journals and with many fellows. Most of the time had applied my knowledge for make the nursing care better for our patient, and show that I can add on in the team. And all the time I was available. Although all trouble that I had, my preceptor was there for support me. And always with many difficulties though, she was talking with me, and making me a better practitioner. Indeed, she helped me a lot. However, now days I'm recognize that I'm subservient for my boss.
          Despite of my total available, I've been noticed bad things that the people told about me, and all the time subdued my skills. And if before I had a person reliable, now I'm confuse. I dont know if I know her.
          I dont wanna live this way, because I had been well trained, and I can add on in some teams. I can be better that they believe. But what is happening is Im tired of all this, and I have to change it quickly, and I will.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário